Not much to report today, its 11.15pm and i am in pretty shitty form.
Liverpool losing again has not helped. We needed the three points.
On the plus I made a lovely curry for tea tonight and all free on my slimming world plan.
1 chicken breast cut into big chunks
1 onion in chunky pieces
1 inch piece of ginger peeled and grated
2 garlic cloves crushed
1 tbsp curry powder
1 tsp cumin, coriander, cinnamon, paprika
1/2 tsp tumeric
can chopped tomatoes
1/2 pint chicken stock
handful fresh coriander
2 green chilli chopped into pieces
1) fry off onions till soft with fry-light, add ginger and garlic
2) add spices and cook off for 2 mins
3) add chicken and cook till sealed
4) add tomatoes and stock, bring to boil and simmer for 40 – 45 mins
5) stir in fresh coriander
6. serve and garnish with chilli pieces